Freeze-dried Natural Lactic Acid Bacteria
with Protein Coating (NON-GMO)
Application : Probiotics, Health food, Diary, Feed and Cosmetics
Strains & Specifications
Strains (Over 50 Strains)
L. acidophlius, L. plantarum, L.casei, L. bulgaricus, etc.
L. lactis, etc., B. longum, etc., S. faecium, S. thermophilus etc.
- Appearance : A light brown powder
- Viable Cell : Depend on customer needs (108 cfu/g ~ 1011 cfu/g)
- Yeast & Mold : <10
- E. coli : Negative
- Salmonella : Negative
- Storage : Be kept in an airtight container and stored at a temperature not exceeding 5‘C.
1) Raw Material (powder type)
- PROLAC (over 50 strains) : Protein coated lactic acid bacteria.
- PROLAC-T (Tyndallized lyophilized lactic acid bacteria) :
Tyndallized LAB is an anti-diarrheas.
Acute or sub acute diarrhea with or without pathogenic microorganisms.
- LACTOCIN-P :
For veterinary medicine (or feed supplement) for poultry diphtheria
- LACTOCIN-W :
For veterinary medicine (or feed supplement) for livestock of wide anti-microbial spectrums
- SARYO (Feed supplement) : Bio-cocktail
- LACTOPAD (Natural antibiotics) : For functional cosmetic of skin care
2) Finished Products (Probiotics)
- Type : capsule, tables, and sachet(1gm- 10gm)
Field application of protein coated LAB
1) Food supplement : Health food, Functional food
2) Pharmaceutical : Probiotics
3) Veterinary and Feed supplement : Animal health food
4) Cosmetics : Skin care and Body care
5) Dairy : Yogurt, Cheese and bread
6) confectionary : Tablet, biscuit,
Inquiries regarding more detailed information are welcomed.